VIII FOOD & WINE INWARD TRADE MISSION
EUROPEAN, AMERICAN AND ASIAN IMPORTERS
Special travel and lodging conditions for buyers
The VIII Inward Mission will join Spanish enterprises in the Wine and Food sector from La Rioja and importers and distributors from EU (United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Czech Republic, Denmark, Austria, Netherlands, Poland, Sweden...), Switzerland, America (USA, Mexico, Brasil) and Asia (China, Japan).
The event consists of:
- B2B meetings: Bilateral business meetings (30’ each one) previously established in individual agendas, between local companies and importers.
- Visits to Rioja companies’ premises: also previously established in individual agendas (according to the selection made by each importer).
The Business Federation of La Rioja is the promoter of the event, coorganized by business organisations from the above mentioned countries, members of the Enterprise Europe Network (the business network of the European Commission).
- D.O.Ca. Rioja wine
- Sausages and cold meat
- Tinned vegetables
- Olive oil
- Ready meal
- Other beverages
- Fish & seafood
- Fresh fruits and vegetables
- Dairy products
- Sweets and snacks
How does it work?
- Register and publish your profile and your collaboration wishes.
- Browse the participant list and book meetings with parties you are interested in.
- Shortly before the event you can access your meeting schedule.
Why to participate if you are a Rioja company:
- About 60 importers/distributors specialized in wine or food products will attend the event in La Rioja, coming from top international markets: Germany, UK, Nordic countries, Austria, Denmark, Poland, Netherlands, France, Eastern European countries, USA, Canada, China, Japan....
- You can meet them in the B2B event, to do business, to receive feedback about prices and working of distributions channels in other markets. Last edition, the average business agenda was 10 interviews per company.
- You will be able to show your company and your products to potential international partners from several countries.
Why to participate if you are an international buyer:
B2B meetings and visits to top Spanish companies:
- Wine in Denomination of Qualified Origin Rioja, from the first D.O.Ca. in Spain.
- Enterprises in the Agrofood Sector from the most important agrarian and agrofood industrial area in Spain (Ebro River Valley- La Rioja): sausages (serrano ham, chorizo…), tinned vegetables (peppers, artichokes, mushrooms, asparagus, etc.), olive oil, fish & seafood, snacks, ready meal, fresh products, others.